Friday, December 02, 2005

I Am Not A Tourist: Nellie's Blog

Finals week. Lovely.

Even lovelier with the flu.

To do:
1. Study Geography terms--look up locations.
2. Write two essays for take home exam.
3. Read final chapter of history book.
4. Go over notes for exam period.
5. Prepare two essay outlines for final exam.
6. Figure out what in the world needs to be done to my paper. Do it.

Then I'll be done. But it seems like a long way away.

Despite sickness, I've been downright ornery today. You won't get me, fever! I'm still incorrigible! Never let it be said that Nellie can't find something to be glad about!

I'll see you all when I surface on the other side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nellie. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, especially with so much stuff on your plate. Hope things turn around right away!

By the way, that was pretty fun last night, how you and your family acted as the trivia committee. ;-)